Time to Take Your Meal OutsideNovember 26, 2018
Client of the Month: December 2018December 3, 2018
Today is National French Toast Day! Enjoy this Medifast friendly recipe!
French Toast Sticks
Yield: 2 Servings (3 Sticks per Serving)
Per Serving: 1 Medifast Meal & 3 Condiments
2 packets of Medifast Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Cereal
2 Tbsp low fat cream cheese, softened
6 Tbsp liquid egg substitute
2Tbsp sugar free syrup (optional)
- Process Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Cereal in blender or food processor until fine breadcrumbs-like consistency.
- Add the cream cheese and liquid egg substitute, and mix well until dough forms.
- Form six French Toast sticks pieces with the dough.
- Heat a lightly greased skillet over medium high heat and cook the French Toast sticks until warm and lightly browned on all sides.
- Serve with syrup if desired.