Holiday Foods: Naughty OR Nice ListDecember 17, 2018
Merry Christmas 2018December 24, 2018
Gingersnaps with Cream Cheese Frosting
1 Medifast Meal, 1 Healthy Fat, 2 Condiments
1 packet Gingerbread Soft Bake
2 Tbsp cold water
2 Tbsp reduced fat whipped cream cheese spread
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
5 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the Gingerbread Soft Bake and water in a mixing bowl; whisk until smooth.
- Use a small cookie spoon or tablespoon to make gingersnaps on a lightly greased baking sheet (should yield about 3 cookies). Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until crisp.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, whip together the cream cheese, vanilla extract and stevia. Use a piping bag or icing spatula to frost the gingersnaps.