National Milk Day 2019January 11, 2019
The Number on the ScaleJanuary 17, 2019
Yield: 4 Servings
Per Serving: 1 Leaner, 1 Healthy Fat, 3 Greens, 2 1/2 Condiments
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp all spice
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp cayenne
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pepper
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
1, 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
1/2 cup chicken broth
20 green, pitted olives
1/2 Tbsp olive oil
4 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- Combine first nine ingredients in a large, re-sealable plastic bag. Add chicken, and toss to coat.
- Place chicken in Instant Pot and top with canned tomatoes and juices, chicken broth, olives and olive oil.
- Secure lid and close pressure value. Set to 20 minutes at high pressure. Allow pressure to release naturally before opening.
- Meanwhile, microwave or saute (using a little cooking spray) riced cauliflower according to package directions.
- Serve chicken and sauce atop cauliflower rice.